• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sig Pistols for Sale (AK)

jgraham01

***SPF*** SigSauer P228 9MM Swiss Police trade-in with dead nightsights. I have been told that the nightsights can be relit for less than new sights. Comes in a cardboard box with three Sig 13 round mags. I just fired 50 rounds through it for functionality and it was flawless. Shipping is included in the price of $525.00. ***SPF***

SigSauer SP2022 (Sig Pro) 9MM DA/SA like new in a factory plastic box with nightsights. Ilaflon coated slide with lanyard ring removed. Comes with three Sig 15 round magazines, lock, manual, bore brush, large and medium grips and Sig oil bottle. I just fired 50 rounds through it for functionality and it was flawless. Shipping included in the price of $625.00.

CIMG2388.jpg

SigSauer SP2022 (Sig Pro) 9MM DA/SA like new in a factory plastic box with nightsights. Ilaflon coated slide with lanyard ring removed. Comes with four Sig 15 round magazines, lock, manual, bore brush, cleaning rod, medium grip and Sig oil bottle. I just fired 50 rounds through it for functionality and it was flawless. Shipping included in the price of $625.00.

CIMG2389.jpg

SigSauer P250 Compact 9MM DA only like new in a factory plastic box with nightsights. Stainless slide with one Sig 15 round magazine, medium grip, lock and manual. I just fired 50 rounds through it for functionality and it was flawless. Shipping included in the price of $625.00.

CIMG2390.jpg

SigSauer P250 Compact 9MM DA only like new in a factory plastic box with nightsights. Nickel slide with one Sig 15 round magazine, medium grip, lock and manual. I just fired 50 rounds through it for functionality and it was flawless. Shipping included in the price of $625.00.

CIMG2391.jpg

PM with questions. No trades. Thanks.

Jerry

Last edited: