• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SIG MPX Copperhead/ Glock 20 used

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickMadison357

SIG MPX Copperhead, about 700 rounds through it, comes with the SIG reddot and pistol brace and one magazine, have the papers that it came with no box, $1550 OBO i'm in Southern Florida. Prefer FTF but will ship, half down/half on delivery.

I have a Glock 20 as well Gen 4 10mm, about 1200 rounds through the pipe along with 54 rounds of 10mm 175 Grain flexlock $550 + $75 for ammo

I can take cashapp or Venmo or money order, or Face to face contact me at 1-715-670-6271

Attachments

• IMG_94.jpg
    IMG_94.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_95.jpg
    IMG_95.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 73
UP PRICE REDUCE On the MPX, $1500 shipped the lowest priced one on gunbroker right now is going for $1600 brand new and that doesn't include a reddot SIG Reddots are surprisingly good theyre pretty clear theyve came along way, mines a bit used but runs great no scratches or rust or anything on it I wanted to SBR the thing but i'm going to SBR my 17s instead, I have fired it with a can on it, its stupidly quite with subs. Half down, half on delivery either Money Order or Cash App or Venmo

Last edited:
ALSO Someone sent me a text telling me someone posted this last night in AZ on a fb gun group please be careful with scammers people, I live in Florida NOT Az and my name isn't Matt. Getting off of work right now, free to chat all night

Refunded his money, sent him the login to Fedex app yet he continues to bitch, get the hell out of here with that ********, I gave you the login to my Fedex APP I told YOU MY PHONE IS BROKEN UNTIL I GET MY PHONE TOMORROW FROM ATT I CANNOT TEXT OR MESSAGE ANYWHERE BUT ON HERE. YOU WERE TOLD TO LOGIN TO IT YET YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH NOW YOU SUFFER THE CONQUENCES, I don't get my stuff back in the mail by Friday next week i'm getting in my truck, going to the airport flying 2 hours and meeting you face to face and I promise you i'll bring law enforcement with me. I'm sick of this ****, why is it that 17 other members ALL have had nothing but satisfactory but your precious little 225 bucks yeah i'm going to rip someone off for that little huh? Christi Andersen of Oregon sold me a PMii and a Tikka LAST WEEK and I have yet to get a tracking number it was shipped 3 days ago because the dealer contacted my dealer and am I flipping out and crying scam? No, no i'm not I paid the other half today because she told me she didn't ship the Tikka her dealer did and she hasn't gotten ahold of them with the tracking yet and am I freaking out about it? No no i'm not because I know I'll get it. The Rounds were shipped on Monday, its a little thing called SHIPPING it takes time. Why am I even trying to justify it with you, you got your refund you're sending me the rounds back the second they get there and not a single box of them should be opened if they are I want my shipping I included in your refund BACK. Theres your only warning

Last edited:
Glock 20 is Sold today locally SIG is still available, the douche bag above is jealous him and his butt buddy can't afford nice things because they're literal failures in life.

Refunded his money, sent him the login to Fedex app yet he continues to bitch, get the hell out of here with that ********, I gave you the login to my Fedex APP I told YOU MY PHONE IS BROKEN UNTIL I GET MY PHONE TOMORROW FROM ATT I CANNOT TEXT OR MESSAGE ANYWHERE BUT ON HERE. YOU WERE TOLD TO LOGIN TO IT YET YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH NOW YOU SUFFER THE CONQUENCES, I don't get my stuff back in the mail by Friday next week i'm getting in my truck, going to the airport flying 2 hours and meeting you face to face and I promise you i'll bring law enforcement with me. I'm sick of this ****, why is it that 17 other members ALL have had nothing but satisfactory but your precious little 225 bucks yeah i'm going to rip someone off for that little huh? Christi Andersen of Oregon sold me a PMii and a Tikka LAST WEEK and I have yet to get a tracking number it was shipped 3 days ago because the dealer contacted my dealer and am I flipping out and crying scam? No, no i'm not I paid the other half today because she told me she didn't ship the Tikka her dealer did and she hasn't gotten ahold of them with the tracking yet and am I freaking out about it? No no i'm not because I know I'll get it. The Rounds were shipped on Monday, its a little thing called SHIPPING it takes time. Why am I even trying to justify it with you, you got your refund you're sending me the rounds back the second they get there and not a single box of them should be opened if they are I want my shipping I included in your refund BACK. Theres your only warnin
Wow lol, first off you haven't refunded me anything. Secondly you shouldn't threaten people on this site. Let alone people you don't know. This is a great community full good people. All I'm saying is you've been sketchy from the start. I can assure you it's not about the money. Also I'm not going to login to some else's account. In the time it took you to write that ridiculous message you could have done that yourself & sent me the tracking info. You were paid last Saturday, it shouldn't take a week to get someone that kind of information. I've been on this site for a couple of years without an issue & solid feedback to back that up. you've been here a week. Maybe it's not a scam maybe it is. @DBBarton80

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.