Sig kilo way off

I agree with Skimbleshanks post, start over with the mounts and rings. This happened to me a last year with a 300 Rum with all Nightforce connects and a very accurate load shooting the bergers. I had around 200 rounds with that setup shooting .5 and .6 at distance before the front bases screws came slightly loose. ( two piece bases). Mysteriously shot 3 to 4 Moa low at 700 and 900 but the groups were decent. This was with a G7 BR2 not a sig, but all was dialed. I found later the front screw was touching the barrel threads and not tight when torgued. Front bases was just slightly loose enough to cause my issue. Nightforce scopes are heavy and tax all conects with a big heavy hitter like the Win Mag. Hope this helps, Jason

Did you happen to dial it back down to zero, recheck your 100yrd, then shoot from your MOAR reticle at 4.75 = 5 MOA instead of dailing it up? Seems to me either the scope is bad (Not Tracking) or shooter fatigue (all over the map with inconsistencies). Remember you shot a great 1.5" group at 400yrds then dialed down 3MOA but then went back up to 7MOA to shoot the same target? Its definitely not the Sig Kilo or the bullet projection 300win @ 3k muzzle.

Did you happen to dial it back down to zero, recheck your 100yrd, then shoot from your MOAR reticle at 4.75 = 5 MOA instead of dailing it up? Seems to me either the scope is bad (Not Tracking) or shooter fatigue (all over the map with inconsistencies). Remember you shot a great 1.5" group at 400yrds then dialed down 3MOA but then went back up to 7MOA to shoot the same target? Its definitely not the Sig Kilo or the bullet projection 300win @ 3k muzzle.

Think you have loose scope mounts, 300 Win recoil (recheck- level, base/ring torque, and ring placement )

Yes I zeroed at 100 after shooting 400 and from 400 to 100 I had to turn down 4moa . After zero at 100 I had to go. 7moa to get to 400

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.