Sig kilo 2400abs ?

Joby1

I recently got a kilo 2400 abs, read though most of the book and entered some gun profiles. But the book says you can only install 4 gun profiles in the range finder itself. What if you have more than 4 gun to shoot at distance or if you sell one can you remove or delete a profile from the range finder and add another?

Ya you can have up to 50 or 100 saved on the app on your phone. And sync that with the kilo and use that to load them on and off. That's one of the better options vs the BR2500. It can only have 5 on the rangefinder but no others saved anywhere.

Ok I have 5 or 6 on my phone app. Just wasnt sure if I could remove from range finder to load another. How do you remove 1 from the range finder? Or did I not read though book far enough?

I only know this because I did a lot of reading on them. I got a G7 instead. There is a sticky for the rangefinder on here. It's probably on there.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.