SIG Kilo 2400 with Applied Ballistics!!

I have one on order and was looking through the app and I could not acess the bullet library. It says I need to be connected to the device. Must have the info stored in the unit. Are the bullets in the library the "litz" version as they are in the AB mobile app?

The Sig / ABS app is updated with the most current Litz bullets and data as of about ten days ago and yes you'll need to have the unit to make it all work.

The original AB Mobile app currently available does not have the most recent library. However, I'm beta testing the new version of that app as of a few days ago and the beta version has all the current bullet data in it.

~Robert

The library is stored in the app, however a couple of features require you to be connected to the device in order to use them correctly. One of them is accessing the bullet library, the other is doing ballistic calibrations. The entire library consists only of bullets we have tested in our lab. Not one BC is from manufacturer data, 100% of it comes from our lab.
does this include 7mm rem mag berger

does this include 7mm rem mag berger

I would say yes. Here is a pic of the custom drag tables available on my AB mobile. There is also one for the 140 you can't see, as they wouldn't all fit in the screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-08-22-58-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-08-22-58-08.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 98
Anyone with a 2400 pair it with a iPhone 7. I can't get the Bluetooth to connect at all with this combo. I tried deleting the app and down loading it again, rebooting my phone, turning the Bluetooth off and back on again on both devices. I am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone with a 2400 pair it with a iPhone 7. I can't get the Bluetooth to connect at all with this combo. I tried deleting the app and down loading it again, rebooting my phone, turning the Bluetooth off and back on again on both devices. I am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you making sure the 2400RF is on when you are pairing. Also, make sure that there are no competing Bluetooth signals in your vicinity. The iPhone can only deal with one signal at a time. I have had no issues with mine other then the inconvenience of having to reboot my Iphone to establish an initial Bluetooth connection. Once this connection is made, the IPhone and RF will connect during use. Once you stop using the two units, and the connection is ended, my iPhone needs to be rebooted next time I want to connect. I hope this bug gets fixed.

I had issues with my unit today...Have had it for a month but this is the first time using it at distance. It would not switch profiles on the HUD solution screen. It is stuck on 338 edge, even though I synched a different gun profile. After synching a different gun in the gun profile screen, I go to the HUD solution screen and it always says 338 edge and only gives solutions for the 338 edge.
I have restarted my phone, changed to different gun profiles and synched them.... Nothing seems to work...I have an Android

I got mine paired with an iPhone 7. It was not as straight forward as I would have thought but a few pushing buttons and it worked. Now I have no problems.

I got mine paired with an iPhone 7. It was not as straight forward as I would have thought but a few pushing buttons and it worked. Now I have no problems.

Thanks Rfurman24 I contacted Nick Vitalbo and received excellent customer service. He helped me sort it out.

I didn't notice that in the upper right hand corner of the home screen on the app it says kilo?. You have to touch that to open a page and select your unit. The procedure in the manual didn't mention that step and I didn't notice it while trying to connect.

The other thing with my phone is if the range finder is awake before you open the app then it won't connect most of the time unless you go into settings on the phone and turn the Bluetooth on and off. Not a problem when the app is left open.

All seems good now just need to get out in the field with it.

I had issues with my unit today...Have had it for a month but this is the first time using it at distance. It would not switch profiles on the HUD solution screen. It is stuck on 338 edge, even though I synched a different gun profile. After synching a different gun in the gun profile screen, I go to the HUD solution screen and it always says 338 edge and only gives solutions for the 338 edge.
I have restarted my phone, changed to different gun profiles and synched them.... Nothing seems to work...I have an Android

Be sure to grab the latest version of the Android app. I did make a small change in mid-February and then again another small one this week to make sure the syncing is working 100%.

Be sure to grab the latest version of the Android app. I did make a small change in mid-February and then again another small one this week to make sure the syncing is working 100%.

Yes, I talked to some good guys at Sig. We went through the problems I was having at the same time he was trying it on their Android device. They sent it to the IT department and the problem was fixed in only a couple hours. I downloaded the update and it fixed the synch. I do need to call them about something else, just been very busy. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.