SIG Kilo 2400 with Applied Ballistics!!

By the way, I've heard from a few guys who didn't realize we had published my review article on the KILO 2400. It is up on our Home page. HERE is a link to the review.

I wish I was having better luck with mine, I am about ready to send it back to Cabelas. Something is not right with it. It will not give me correct info for the bullet drop. It ranges fine but the hold is way off. I have taken screen shots of my phone and sent it to sig but have not heard back from them. Anyone else having this problem?

If you notice in this left image it says "Profiles Not Synced" which means the profiles were never sent to the Kilo by the user.

The iOS issue does not exist in the Kilo system. The iOS issue is isolated to iOS AB Mobile. It is unique to that app.

I have an idea what is going on here, and the fix is actually super simple.

You got your unit from Cabela's very early on correct?

Hi Doc,
Can you explain your quote above please?

Ray

Thanks Doc, my unit came from Cabela's as well. I am sending it back tomorrow.

I just came back from a late season Elk hunt here in colorado and had some problems with the unit. It did not interfere with hunt though.

Ray

If you notice in this left image it says "Profiles Not Synced" which means the profiles were never sent to the Kilo by the user.

Yes you are correct that it says profiles not synced, however the unit showed it was syncing and when it completed the sync it gave a successful sync message. You also can see that it states my muzzle velocity is 2650 but the profile that I put in was 2779.

I was finally able to get some help from Sig customer service today and they were very helpful. They think that for some reason it is not syncing and is defaulting to a factory load. I will be sending the unit back to them so they can address the problem.

I hate to be "that guy" but have the pre-orders Kilo' started to ship yet? I read the last ten pages and can't seem to locate an answer to that question. I pre-ordered in early January and haven't heard a word.
Thanks

I hate to be "that guy" but have the pre-orders Kilo' started to ship yet? I read the last ten pages and can't seem to locate an answer to that question. I pre-ordered in early January and haven't heard a word.
Thanks

Sneekeehunter,

I see that you placed your pre-order on Jan. 12th. I sent some schedule emails to everybody on the pre-order list just prior to you being added. We got our first shipment which contained far fewer units than we had ordered. We shipped those units in the order that pre-orders were placed.

We met with the president of Sig Sauer Optics and his team at SHOT last week. They have shipped a relatively small number of KILO 2400's thus far. They are in the process of ramping up production on them. They are hoping to send our next shipment in the next week or so. I don't know how many they'll send this time but I doubt that your pre-order will make it this time.

The Sig guys gave me the impression that production is ramping up fast and we won't have to wait long for the next shipment after that.

Last edited:
Sneekeehunter,

I see that you placed your pre-order on Jan. 12th. I sent some schedule emails to everybody on the pre-order list just prior to you being added. We got our first shipment which contained far fewer units than we had ordered. We shipped those units in the order that pre-orders were placed.

We met with the president of Sig Sauer Optics and his team at SHOT last week. They have shipped a relatively small number of KILO 2400's thus far. They are in the process of ramping up production on them. They are hoping to send our next shipment in the next week or so. I don't know how many they'll send this time but I doubt that your pre-order will make it this time.

The Sig guys gave me the impression that production is ramping up fast and we won't have to wait long for the next shipment after that.

Thank you Andy.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.