SIG Kilo 2400 with Applied Ballistics!!

I wish I was having better luck with mine, I am about ready to send it back to Cabelas. Something is not right with it. It will not give me correct info for the bullet drop. It ranges fine but the hold is way off. I have taken screen shots of my phone and sent it to sig but have not heard back from them. Anyone else having this problem?

I ran it thru Shooter with all the measurements in your pics and I get 41 up in MOA, with 1403 fps and 1323 ft ibs energy.

Last edited:
I wish I was having better luck with mine, I am about ready to send it back to Cabelas. Something is not right with it. It will not give me correct info for the bullet drop. It ranges fine but the hold is way off. I have taken screen shots of my phone and sent it to sig but have not heard back from them. Anyone else having this problem?

Definitely give Sig Sauer Customer Service a call before returning your unit. We met with the top guys at Sig Sauer Optics last week at SHOT and they are absolutely dedicated to making sure the KILO 2400 works correctly for all there customers. If there is a problem with yours they will take care of it.

Guys,

For those of you having issues getting the 2400 to fit into the tripod adapter, please try pinching the sides while pushing the OBJECTIVE end into the adapter. It is definitely a snug fit, as it should be.

We tried a large lot of them today at the factory and did not find any that would not fit.

Pm me if you have further issues and we will correct as needed.

Ben

Not sure if you have the same issue, but I was initially getting erroneous drop values with my IOS. The believe the issue may have been that my profiles were not synced correctly, even though all indications were that they were loaded properly. I think the problem might have been caused by other blue tooth devices(or some other signal) present in my home interfering with the syncing process. I re-booted my iPhone, deleted all my profiles, and isolated myself from any other devises and Bluetooth signals. I then started from scratch, re-entering my profiles and going through the syncing process. The unit then functioned as claimed, producing the proper drops for my loads and continues to work fine since.

Last edited:
Andy I believe he is using Android, but maybe there is a bug in the software that has popped up similar to the iOS bug that is being addressed.

It's good to know that Sig is being real responsive to these small issues that are popping up. I'm going to order 1 here in the next couple weeks.

I should add another proplem that I am seeing. I will get the RF to give me a range and then 0 mills.
That is at the same object I was ranging at 1300yds. If I come in closer say 750yds it will give me my drop information. I don't know if this is related or a different problem.

Andy I believe he is using Android, but maybe there is a bug in the software that has popped up similar to the iOS bug that is being addressed.

It's good to know that Sig is being real responsive to these small issues that are popping up. I'm going to order 1 here in the next couple weeks.

I would not use the words real responsive in my case. I talked to Michael Marotte a customer Service representative for sig optics two days ago. He asked for the screen shots that I have previously posted here. He indicated he would get back to me the next day as it was late when I called him. I have his number and have left several messages asking for an update, so far I have received no response.

I should add another proplem that I am seeing. I will get the RF to give me a range and then 0 mills.
That is at the same object I was ranging at 1300yds. If I come in closer say 750yds it will give me my drop information. I don't know if this is related or a different problem.

Please send me an email [email protected] I have some questions for you.

The iOS issue does not exist in the Kilo system. The iOS issue is isolated to iOS AB Mobile. It is unique to that app.

I have an idea what is going on here, and the fix is actually super simple.

You got your unit from Cabela's very early on correct?

I would not use the words real responsive in my case. I talked to Michael Marotte a customer Service representative for sig optics two days ago. He asked for the screen shots that I have previously posted here. He indicated he would get back to me the next day as it was late when I called him. I have his number and have left several messages asking for an update, so far I have received no response.

I would imagine that the slow response time is related to the fact that all the key guys related to the KILO 2400 were at SHOT all last week.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts