SIG Kilo 2400 with Applied Ballistics!!

codyadams

I want one. Anybody know when they will start production or what kind of dent they will take out of my budget??

Attachments

• Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 446
We will be carrying the Kilo 2400 at the LRH Store. I'm meeting with our Sig Sauer sales rep next week. I'll post all the info about price, schedule, etc. after that.

Stay Tuned!

Hey quick request!! Maybe they already addressed the "issue". But maybe you could put a bug in there ear about changing the aiming circle in the scope. They need to either make the circle a lot smaller. Or take and put a set of Cross-airs in the scope to get a more precise aiming point.

That's my only complaint with there rangefinder.

What he said! I am interested for sure as long as we can load custom hand load data into it.

From what I have read about it, it's loaded with your standard applied ballistics ballistic calculator, so I believe you can do a full customization, and use their custom drag tables from their library for specific bullets as well, and have on board sensors that you can turn on and off to read atmospheric conditions (density altitude, temp humidity), as well as blue tooth to link with your smartphone or tablet. And the report also said it comes with a wind meter. And the ranging capabilities are increased by 25%, it now comes with a tripod mount, and you can select from different reticles. Also has some of the same features as the 2000, such as angle modified range and the freakin fast scan mode.

If it is everything they are saying it is, then it is EXACTLY how I would describe the perfect rangefinder. But, only time will tell. I plan on owning one as soon as I can get my mits on one

From what I have read about it, it's loaded with your standard applied ballistics ballistic calculator, so I believe you can do a full customization, and use their custom drag tables from their library for specific bullets as well, and have on board sensors that you can turn on and off to read atmospheric conditions (density altitude, temp humidity), as well as blue tooth to link with your smartphone or tablet. And the report also said it comes with a wind meter. And the ranging capabilities are increased by 25%, it now comes with a tripod mount, and you can select from different reticles. Also has some of the same features as the 2000, such as angle modified range and the freakin fast scan mode.

If it is everything they are saying it is, then it is EXACTLY how I would describe the perfect rangefinder. But, only time will tell. I plan on owning one as soon as I can get my mits on one

I did some reading about it. And I must say I agree with you. It sounds like the perfect rangefinder. Hopefully the price is where I can afford it.

If they have the same aiming system (large circle) as the Kilo 2000, Then they could improve on just that part. The circle is just to big and if you test it the aiming point does not fall in the middle of the circle. In some cases close to the edge of the circle.

I am looking forward to seeing what its like for sure! Sounds like the perfect rangefinder.

Some specs.....

Features:
1. AB Ballistics Engine – Most accurate ballistic solver on the market. Trusted by professionals.
2. Gun Profile Management – Build, Edit, and Upload from the App to your device.
3. Multiple Profiles – Store up to 4 profiles on the device. 100 Profiles In App.
4. Ballistic Calibration – Muzzle Velocity and/or BC Calibration ability.
5. Custom Drag Models – AB was the first to develop a publically available system/library with Custom Drag Models. More accurate than G1/G7 BCs.
6. G1/G7 Tested Library – Users can choose CDM or G1/G7 when profile building.
7. Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, & Coriolis Effect are all calculated in the system(Embedded sensors adjust for this in real time).
8. Muzzle Velocity Temp-Table – Ability to train for muzzle velocity shift with temperature shift.
9. Free App – Comes with a free app for managing/using the device.
10. LightWave™ DSP Technology – Fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
11. Scan Mode with HyperScan™ Technology – Refreshes at 4x per second with RangeLock™.
12. Live Feed from sensors – When connected to the app , the readings on each screen will live update and display in the app.
13. Lumatic™ OLED Display – Automatic brightness adjustment, or custom set brightness level.
14. Customizable Reticle – You can change the look of the reticle by adding/removing parts of the milling grid.
15. Wind Meter Included – WeatherFlow Audio Jack Meter included to get wind speed and direction or input the wind speed and direction manual.
16. Target Mode – First, Last or Best options.
17. AMR Mode – Angle Modified Range (Inclination) can be turned on/off.
18. LOS Mode – Line Of Sight (No Inclination Calculation Adjustment).
19. Target Speed and Direction – Input via the app for calculation into firing solution.
20. Sensor Override ability – You can override the current sensor readings and input your own parameters such as Temp, Pressure, Direction of Fire etc.
21. Metric Support.
22. Compact Form Factor.
24. Unique Housing/Color – Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, with Applied Ballistics Medallion.
25. Performance – 25% Performance Improvement over the Sig Kilo 2000.
26. Adjustable Timeout – Adjust the timeout on the LRF from the app to 30(Default), 60, or 180 seconds.

Included Equipment
1. Free App for Android & iOS.
2. One Piece, Solid Machined, Tripod Mount.
3. TYR Water Resistant Molle Gear Bag.
4. Padded Ballistic Nylon Case.
5. Wind Meter – WeatherFlow WindMETER
6. 3 Batteries & Lanyard.

Technical Specs
Compact Form Factor – 4.2in(107mm) Tall x 1.3in(33mm) Wide x 3in(76mm) Tall
Housing – Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, Housing.
Lens – 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflective coating.
Performance – Deer (1400 Yards), Trees (1800 Yards), Reflective Steel (2000 Yards+).
Field of View (FOV) @ 100 Yards – 35.67 ft.
Angular FOV – 6.78 degrees
Laser – 905nm
Laser Divergence – 1.3 Mils (4.4 MOA) Round.
Weight with battery – 7.5oz/215g
Exit Pupil – 3.6mm
Eye Relief – 15mm
Readings: Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Density Altitude, Direction of Fire (Compass), Inclination (Vertical Angel to Target), Range.
Bluetooth BLE – Android/iOS/PC Compatible. Theoretical Max Range 100Meters(Perfect World).

I've been using 2 of them since April. They work!
The circle is probably 1/3 the size of the Kilo 2000 with the beam alignment definitely in the circle. This is being verified during assembly, which happens to be in Oregon.
This rangefinder has been spot on with 2 6.5 Gaps, 1 6.5 creedmoor, 1 7wsm, and several other rifles I've tested it against.
It is stupid easy to program. Not much different than loading your shooter program and then sending the info via Bluetooth to the unit. It is definitely a game changer.

Attachments

• 20161023_121642.jpg
    20161023_121642.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 401
  • 20161023_121639.jpg
    20161023_121639.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 342
  • 20161023_121131.jpg
    20161023_121131.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 357
I've been using 2 of them since April. They work!
The circle is probably 1/3 the size of the Kilo 2000 with the beam alignment definitely in the circle. This is being verified during assembly, which happens to be in Oregon.
This rangefinder has been spot on with 2 6.5 Gaps, 1 6.5 creedmoor, 1 7wsm, and several other rifles I've tested it against.
It is stupid easy to program. Not much different than loading your shooter program and then sending the info via Bluetooth to the unit. It is definitely a game changer.

This is the one I've been waiting for!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.