Sig Kilo 2400 ABS input

I just checked eurooptic , they are out of stock . keep an eye open , it seems Sig has a sale around the holidays , it's almost Easter . maybe Doug at cameraland ?

I'm not getting why anyone would need/want to connect it to other ballistic apps or a kestrel other than for a wind value.
It's meant to be stand alone, and that's exactly how I've used mine for many kills past 400+.
Just validate all your data and you'll be good to go. In fact, I've used mine as a stand alone for many PRS matches without issue.

I forget how this went . I think he found them at a good price from these guys . then called Sig to be sure these guys are legit . a lot of scammers on sig stuff be careful .

I had 4...... last one I sold to a friend as I moved to the leica 3200. The 2400 was the best overall LRF for me at the time. I had a lecia 1600, then a g7, then the 2400. Today, if I was looking for just a lrf, I'd go back to leica in a heart beat. The ABS with the integrated software solver was awesome but if they are going to a kestrel for shots beyond 800 then go leica 2800 or something like that and link to kestrel with AB or whatever program you like. I have kestrel link and bt to the leica 3200 for shots beyond 1000. I wish leica would just integrate ab into the unit and be done with it, but they don't. Sounds like sig is headed that way too.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.