• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sig Kilo 1250 Camo Rangefinder

BLITZ818

IMG_2218.JPG IMG_2219.JPG
IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2219.JPG

The Sig Optics Kilo 1250 is accurate and quick. In HyperScan mode the Kilo can scan 4 times per second. It features AMR (angle modified range) for calculating the distance with an angle correction. The Kilo also has an intuitive user interface for ease of use. This rangefinder is the perfect option for shooters and hunters alike and at a price that is industry changing.

-6x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
-Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
-HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
-Features line of sight (LOS) or angle modified range (AMR). Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution
-User selectable target modes featuring LAST or BEST for pinpoint accuracy

New Sealed Package 235$ TYD US only
PAYPAL GIFT or USPS Cashiers Check only

Last edited:
I have some Browning Heavy Duty Mountaineering gear , Gortex , warm and highly waterproof that I would be interested in trading for..

Browning Mountaineering Gortex , it runs with Sitka and is a line above their Hells Canyon.. It is true hard core built mountaineering gear.. Jacket with hood 2xl for layering , super warm, waterproof Gortex new never worn... $175

Browning Mountaineering Pants Gortex, 38 reg new never worn $175 ( I paid over 500 for the mountaineering set) will sell this as set for 300 shipped.

161mgdd.jpg