Sig Cross cartridge selection…..?

Country Bumpkin

Does anyone have any inside line to Sig?

What's with the extremely limited selection of cartridge options? They advertise how easy the barrel swaps are but there's only 3 cartridge options (honestly it's only two options because I've NEVER seen 277 Fury on the shelves and I'm not aware of any options to reload). So .308 or 6.5 CM….

I want to run my suppressor on a hunting rifle, I love the design of the Cross, but I do NOT like any of the options.

Why not some of the other short-barrel selections?

I was told that the 277 fury never came to fruition. Maybe someone will make some prefits but I'm sure they are waiting for sig to get the recalls worked out. Sig always recalls

I'm glad that companies are offering prefits.

I just wish Sig would offer different options so I don't have to immediately drop another $500-$800 and end up with a Sig-branded paperweight in a cartridge I have no use for.

😩 first world problems

Mines been great so far. I've only done three different loads but was getting a 0.73" group. I've got several different loads waiting to be shot.

I've got the 6.5 Creedmoor. Getting sub .75 5 shot groups. At a deer camp recently, we shot to insure we were still on after travel and it place 2 into the same hole. Factory Hornady Precision Hunter 143 ELDX.

I've got the 6.5 Creedmoor. Getting sub .75 5 shot groups. At a deer camp recently, we shot to insure we were still on after travel and it place 2 into the same hole. Factory Hornady Precision Hunter 143 ELDX.
That's about identical to the groups I'm getting out of mine with the same ammo.

I am so bad on the fence about this rifle. I want it but dont really need another 6.5C or .308. I am considering purchasing one and having it re-barreled to 20CF 7mm-08 or 6CM or 22Creedmoor. There is a lot to like about it I think. I may even consider the 6.5 Creed but I want it shooting 120 gr hammers...