Sig 2000 ranging issues?

zr600

Hi I was out shooting some steel with a couple buddies yesterday. They both ya e g7 rangefinders I had my dog kilo2000 with 8" plate at 600yards couldn't pick it up. There was a tin building just a little closer and wouldn't pick that up either. Battery power is good what's your guys thoughts? I'm not happy 2000 yard range finder that won't even range past 450 what's that all about?

I would contact Sig. From what I have heard they are pretty good at taking care of customers. The Kilo2000's seem like they are all over the board in ranging capabilty but I haven't seen or heard of one quite that bad.

My Kilo2000 started having the same issues after a couple of years. I contacted Sig and they emailed me a return shipping label to send it back. Excellent customer service. Up until now I've had no issues with it. Call Sig and they'll take care of you.

I called them got a shipping label sent to me so I'll be sending it in. Sounds like if they find it defective I'll get a new 2200.

I called them got a shipping label sent to me so I'll be sending it in. Sounds like if they find it defective I'll get a new 2200.
That's what I got in return. I've been very happy with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts