Sierra Gamechanger bullets.

They work exceptionally well in 6.5 diameter. Printed .4MOA 5 shot groups from my Tikka CTR over 43gr H4350. Took this coues deer at 318yds with a bedded high shoulder/neck shot. No flinch, instant lights out before the antlers even hit the ground. Exit was about size of a nickle with no wasted game meat.
20181201_170705.jpg
I wish I could post the video, it was wicked!!

What general area are you in where you can still hunt deer with a rifle?
I hunt In Me NH and Vt for deer. I do not hunt deer in Mass due to time even though I live here. Mom n Dad and cousins have homes in Nh and Vt. Inlaws have a ski house in Me. I'm up there to prep the homes for winter so I usually will do this during deer seasons. This year I was unable to due to injuries.

I'm back out here. Im set up for a 200yd shot to where they've been coming out or at least last time i was here. It was probably 10 or so Doe last time. Should be able to have an update tonight. Going dead shoulder through and through.

Soon as i said that i saw nothing that was on us except a doe across the way at 956yds. Which i was in no position to shoot. Gonna try and get up in the morning before heading back.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.