Sierra Bullets Has Been SOLD!!!

Sierra is not moving and will continue to manufacture the same bullets, on the same equipment, by the same people. I don't see any reason to rush to buy "old stock." There was mention of some new introductions to their kind, though. Clarus also own Safariland, and other outdoor businesses so I wouldn't worry about them being unfriendly to the second amendment.
Edited for my being a trigger happy idiot and clicking the wrong Clarus Group, computer consultants in Overland Park, KS

The photos show what I can find. They will be included with the press. The die set is a .360" point forming die. It looks like maybe a pistol bullet cavity with about a .180" - .200" meplat. Since I don't want to count the jackets I will call a total of 400. Also, there is a hand crank cannelure tool. The stuff in plastic is still sealed. That includes the "DIP LUBE".
20170830_161515_Film1.jpg
20170830_162102_Film1.jpg
20170830_161723_Film1.jpg
20170830_161758_Film1.jpg

From the claruscorp.com website:

Clarus Corporation (NASDAQ: CLAR) is a holding company which seeks opportunities to acquire and grow businesses that can generate attractive shareholder returns. The Company has a substantial cash balances and net operating tax loss carryforwards which it is seeking to redeploy to maximize shareholder value in a diverse array of businesses. Its operating subsidiaries include Black Diamond Equipment, Ltd., PIEPS GmbH and Sierra Bullets L.L.C. Black Diamond Equipment is a manufacturer of active outdoor equipment and clothing for the climbing, skiing and mountain sports markets. PIEPS is a leading designer and marketer of avalanche beacons and snow safety products. Sierra Bullets is a manufacturer of high-quality bullets targeting outdoor sportsmen. For additional information, please visit the operating subsidiary websites at blackdiamondequipment.com, pieps.com, or sierrabullets.com.

If you backpack, climb, etc you know Black Diamond as a maker of high quality equipment. I don't know PIEPS, but they are in good company.

While it is always sad to see a "small" private company sell, I bet we will find them more competitive and responsive in the future. BTW Clarus is located in Texas. Not as pro 2A as AZ, but not bad.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.