Show us your Manner's Stocks

Not sure if you have picked up your stock yet but let me know if you have any questions i work for manners doing the paint work i would be glad to help you.
john

Nah it should be here very soon, it exported from the US last week i think, so just waiting for the distributor to give me a call.

I got the standard Tan finish, i would be looking to get it professionally done or used Krylon black webbing spray.

Thanks

Glad to hear your stock is on the way and as for the finish I would go towards finding sombody to spray it for you over the krylon.. The krylon isnt as durable as the duracoat and i have never seen any krylon jobs that can come close to looking as good. Let me know if i can help in any way
john

Glad to hear your stock is on the way and as for the finish I would go towards finding sombody to spray it for you over the krylon.. The krylon isnt as durable as the duracoat and i have never seen any krylon jobs that can come close to looking as good. Let me know if i can help in any way
john

Thanks mate, will keep it in mind.

I do like the loom of the wild dog options too, $220aud for a sprayed stock, might that And the barrel sprayed one day.

Dan

IMG_1089-1.jpg

300 JAZZ built by SSG, stock done by R BROS RIFLES.
Stock is a Manners GAT

AAHHHH an old GAT ................. We have defenitily changed our thumb hole stock for sure, you should check it out our T5 and T5a

What a bummer. The GAT is the Manners stock in which I would have interest. I wooda ordered one for a current build but couldn't get an response from emails. Being impatient I went with an A5 which I knew would fit the Bat-M.:rolleyes:

I created my own kinda GAT looking stock by looking at a Shahane (Sic) Lee Six and adding a thumbhole. It's pretty much the GAT with out the hook and with a squared forearm. It's a heck of alot easier and better BTW to buy one than to make one.:rolleyes:

All the above are very nice looking stocks!

Manners T stock, coyote tan. I was considering adding Krylon black webbing, and then going over that with a clear matte Duracoat. Anyone done something similar to that?

Attachments

• DSC00545 (800x600).jpg
    DSC00545 (800x600).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 116
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.