Shout out to Old Glory Safe Co. Customer service 100%

I think it's only for a business trying to sell here without sponsorship but I wasn't 100% sure and didn't want to step on toes lol.

2 months later….any buyers remorse? My wife just ordered me the 45 gun BR safe for my Anniversary/Bday/Christmas present. (She's pretty cool) I have a Liberty and like it. Just need more room. Your post on here makes me feel like she made the right choice.

2 months later….any buyers remorse? My wife just ordered me the 45 gun BR safe for my Anniversary/Bday/Christmas present. (She's pretty cool) I have a Liberty and like it. Just need more room. Your post on here makes me feel like she made the right choice.
Honestly the only remorse I have is not getting the 45 lol. This was our first safe purchase and we didn't give it a thought on the tall vs short(normal) hieght. With the 45 you'll have alot more shelf space for "other" things besides guns as it's a foot taller. I think you'll be very happy with it. Let us know what you think when you get it side by side with your Liberty which are good safes too by all means. Your wife is a keeper lol, you are blessed like I am in that department lol.