Shout Out To Leupold Custom Shop

Wedgy

I ordered a "custom" CDS windage dial, one that reads L3, L2, L1, 0, R1, R2, R3 instead of the 0-20 MOA dial it came with (that is an elevation dial) as my free dial. They said 6-8 weeks but it arrived 5 days after I got off the phone with them. I had to speak to a rep as you could only order elevation dials online and he was a bit confused about my order but it is what I ordered and it came fast ! Kind of liking the impact 29 reticle in my VX-5HD 3-15x44 also, at 15x it's like using a FFP for holds.
thumbnail (31).jpg

Thanks Leupold !

Attachments

• WH_11184641_Pic2.jpg
    WH_11184641_Pic2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 126
I sent a scope in for adjustable turrets....had them put that dial on for wind.....but had them do a double number on vertical...
So it reads 0-15-30.....

I sent a scope in for adjustable turrets....had them put that dial on for wind.....but had them do a double number on vertical...
So it reads 0-15-30.....
Yes, did the double stack #'s on my VX-6's, got one for free but had to pay for the windage turret.

I have had Leupold change a reticle and a new elevation turret on a Mk4 a while back. Leupold don't mess around I had the optic back in a few weeks...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.