Should I bed my H.S Precision stock?

I have 2 700 rem. with H&S Precision stocks. Both rifles was bought with the Rubber Maid stocks. The stainless 338 WM I replaced the stock with no problem. Have not moved a dial on the scope in years.
The 700 Rem. Varmit 223 Rem. original stock would let the barrel touch the stock laying on sand bags, 2 inch groups at 100M. When I got the H&S stock, The barrel would touch the side of the stock at the front sling screw. I cleaned the aluminum bedding insert and used JL metal epoxy, to fill in a few flaws. I aligned the barrel with electrical tape, While the epoxy repair dried. The rifle will now shoot 1/4" C to C groups with 4 shots in 1 hole. I think the flyer is the old man behind the trigger, "Me".
Presently my score is, 1 fit great from factory, 1 had to bedded.

Is it necessary to do any bedding on my H.S.Precision stock?The stock has the aluminum pillar bedding block,the rifle is a Remington Sendero.
Yes there is still an advantage to bedding the rifle I have two stocks that run an aluminum bedding block after several shots you can see rubs on the action and actually hear a slight vibration with your face against the rifle on the shot

I think that's what I'm going to do.The action just feels so sloppy in the stock until the screw are installed and tight.Sitting on top of the aluminum block,as long as the screws are tight,one would think that should do it.
Shoot it a while and look for signs of abrasion (rub marks)on your action you will see them for sure

Original post is from 2008.The answer to my question is yes,center the barrel in the barrel channel of the stock,bed the lug and your good to go.