Should have done this a long time ago!

The way I see it, if you reload, I'm on your side. Too few of us and too many antis. I have no idea what your situation is, so not going to jump to any conclusions and start preaching based on one pic. You've obviously reloaded alot so you've earned the benefit of the doubt from me. I've loaded a lot with a single stage and more than a few with a Lee Loader. You can sure have a lot of relaxing fun just keeping reloading simple.

It is more than that, but once you've set everything up, it's exactly that! Dump the right amount of powder, press a bullet in to the correct depth. It's not rocket science.
Uh, you could easily skip loading powder into a cartridge.

Uh, no I can't. I weigh everY single load after I've pressed a bullet, to double check myself exactly for that reason. I do that at the bench, and in my lazy boy.
7642AE2F-7A74-4053-9056-FE6974027A29.jpeg

On top of that I check my loads with a comparator every 5th round. I use tweezers to literally pull single grains of powder to let the best scale settle for at least 30 seconds before I dump the powder into a case. I cut grains in half to get a perfect balance. I'm more anal and particular with my reloads than you could ever imagine. I guarantee you can't touch my lazy boy reloads. The time and measurements i take, and the load work up I do aren't anything short of exhausting. I never start load work up until I've fire formed brass. Don't lecture me on how I do my sh!t. I know *** I'm doing.

Funny guy. There was a time I made fun of the Creedmoor man bun group too, but then I quit being ignorant. I shoot prs matches with it. And I've won prs matches with it. I never hunt with it. I'm not a member of the "I can kill a T. Rex with it, at 2 miles group". I understand what it's good at, and I use it for that purpose. It's accurate to 1000 yards, doesn't kick so you can spot your shots, it's easy to find components for, it doesn't cost a lot to load for, and it makes sense to shoot competitions with.

This is also high efficiency wood stove, and the exterior never gets over a few hundred degrees. Most gun powders have an ignition temperature of 800 degrees or higher. I could pour a lb of powder on it and let it set there all day.
I don't care what kind of stove it is being that close to a FIRE with raw components is pure stupidity and disregards of your safety and your family's if you have any, good luck and I hope your insurance company doesn't seen you setup

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.