Should have done this a long time ago!

Gotta agree 100% considering The NFL and its members have chosen to to put the names of career criminals and Rapists on their helmets and celebrate them as heros and blaiintently and with mallice of forethought refuse to acknowledge and utterly disrespect the true heros who died defending our nation and our flag by kneeling during our national Anthem
You sir are free to give such scum bags a pass and patronize them by watching football but I for one have to much love and respect for my nation its war desd, veterans dead, flag to ever again do so
There are no pro sports watched in my home
Well said.

I use an old Rock Chucker II(I need a new primer catch tray lol).
Loading while watching TV or anything else is not something I personally would do either. That's just me. You do you. When it comes to something that could possibly blow up and damage my gun, myself, or both, I want to give it my undivided attention.
Now I do like your idea of the desk to use as a mobile loading station to haul to the range to test and adjust loads.

Nothing fancy, but very functional. I put 40 lbs of weight in the desk to stabilize it. Adjusted the legs to make it level. Now I can watch football, and burn through my bullets, primers, and powder that I can't replace. LolView attachment 245022
If you can rework the room lay out
I definitely would
I burned a wood stove for 15 years
But kept my reloading to another room with a oil type radiator heater
Not being
"That Guy" but I would definitely rearrange if it was possible

As some have said earlier, no distractions for me especially when I'm weighing and throwing powder and seating bullets. The one time my wife interrupted me and I forgot to move the funnel to the next 308 case....well 308 case doesn't like 85grs of 4064 so....when I lifted the funnel about 40grs of powder spilled all over the bench. I was lucky, if it had been a 38 special case I'd have had a double throw of powder and would reap the consequences at the range...KABOOM !!! I don't watch any sports especially the nfl for the same reasons others have mentioned. I guess one might ask the question how would you feel if they rolled you into surgery and your surgeon said turn the TV or radio on....hmmmm

I just read through all of the replies...good luck and prayers on the recovery. I had all of the symptoms (aches and pains, no taste, no smell, low fever, headache that wouldn't go away, congestion) and I tested negative on both the rapid and the PCR. Doctor said if he was a betting man he bet that I had it. Tests said otherwise. I kept taking Vitamin C and D and tried to stay active. Today I'm scheduled for my second vaccine shot(I call it the sheep shot). I was totally against it up until the last minute, but figured I'd be my family's guinea pig.

I reload in my basement which is free of all distractions. I have, on occasion, caught myself making a mistake of one sort or another. I also don't eat or drink while reloading.

As for professional sports - I refuse to watch, or support in any way, millionaire athletes who openly show disrespect to our country, flag or veterans. Mixing politics with sports is a fundamentally bad idea. But for those who do, they should feel the bite of those of us who still love this country.

DEFUND anti-American activity!

Nothing fancy, but very functional. I put 40 lbs of weight in the desk to stabilize it. Adjusted the legs to make it level. Now I can watch football, and burn through my bullets, primers, and powder that I can't replace. LolView attachment 245022
I think it's genius. Been trying to figure something out during the playoffs and upcoming NHL season

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.