Should have done this a long time ago!

Its hilarious that our own posts a nice convenient reloading setup and our community takes a nice steamy shite to show how superior and sjw we are compared to the next guy.

I got rid of Facebook 3 years ago and Instagram 3 months ago. I swear to hodgdon if you guys turn me off of my last sporting/shooting/hunting network/forum... I'll turn to books.
It's all good brother. I'm used to it. I'm about done with all things social. People just want to be right and shame people anymore. I joined places like this to give and get information. Anymore it's just ridiculous.
DAA5DA5C-CDF8-4C90-9248-5A17C38CD295.jpeg

Hey if it works for you that is great.
I loaded a lot 30 years ago and farm life put the halt on spare time.
I have been slowly trying to load again. Tried last night and really got going. 4 cases sized and realized I was not in the mindset. Maybe another day!
I have plenty of components to load but may just put them on the For sale.

Sorry if I am no longer entertained, but we just lost an outstanding and well respected LRH community member from COVID complications a few minutes ago. Moving on ...
My condolences. I've been fighting it for 9 days, with today finally showing signs of improvement. I've lost a few friends, and two family members to it. I thought posting some fun reloading today would lift my spirits. Guess I was wrong. I wish you well.

Lol. I never thought I'd get shamed for reloading. Once your brass is prepped and primed, your seating die is set, and your scale is set, it's just powder dump and bullet press. Pretty darn hard. Jeez. When you have the rona, and you want to watch championship football, I guess you deserve to get crucified for wanting to do a little reloading too. Lol, I guess I should expect it from today's crowds. Public shaming tough guys.
Rock on brother. I just fill my 223 cases with varget and crunch a bullet on top of it, seems to meter out like that anyway 😂
Your loads are your loads.
Some people can multitask very well and others not so much.

My condolences. I've been fighting it for 9 days, with today finally showing signs of improvement. I've lost a few friends, and two family members to it. I thought posting some fun reloading today would lift my spirits. Guess I was wrong. I wish you well.
Keep your head and spirits up brother. Wish you a speedy recovery.

I also had COVID and post-COVID with double lung pneumonia and was out of work for two months hooked up to an oxygen concentrator unit, but I never announced it. I am much better now and finally back to work.

I see nothing wrong with your post; I did not see anything offensive, as I said in my responses.

Last edited:
Its hilarious that our own posts a nice convenient reloading setup and our community takes a nice steamy shite to show how superior and sjw we are compared to the next guy.

I got rid of Facebook 3 years ago and Instagram 3 months ago. I swear to hodgdon if you guys turn me off of my last sporting/shooting/hunting network/forum... I'll turn to books.
Amen brother. I don't FB, Twitter, or anything else. This is the only public forum I use.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.