Should have done this a long time ago!

Maybe I misinterpreted it, but I wasn't asking for anyone's reloading process. I caught Covid-19, I wanted to watch the championships, and I wanted to reload. So I put a little table together to kill a few birds with one stone. I guess my horse isn't as high as everyone else's. I'll just quit while I'm behind. Disregard my posts.

Nope it doesn't. If you are comfortable that's all that matters. When I look at it, its from a different perspective on how I reload. No offense intended nor meant in any way. Enjoy the game, Go Bills!

deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif

Look sorry I'm moody. Among the other symptoms I've been dealing with anxiety has been one of the worst. I'd didn't even know that was a symptom. I appreciate that everyone of you has your own reloading bugaboos. That's good. We shouldn't take it lightly. It can be a very dangerous thing. Trust that I know what I'm doing, and I trust you to do the same. Just thought I'd share what I was up to this fine Sunday evening.

Its hilarious that our own posts a nice convenient reloading setup and our community takes a nice steamy shite to show how superior and sjw we are compared to the next guy.

I got rid of Facebook 3 years ago and Instagram 3 months ago. I swear to hodgdon if you guys turn me off of my last sporting/shooting/hunting network/forum... I'll turn to books.

Look sorry I'm moody. Among the other symptoms I've been dealing with anxiety has been one of the worst. I'd didn't even know that was a symptom. I appreciate that everyone of you has your own reloading bugaboos. That's good. We shouldn't take it lightly. It can be a very dangerous thing. Trust that I know what I'm doing, and I trust you to do the same. Just thought I'd share what I was up to this fine Sunday evening.
You're not moody, the high court that gave their prestigious edict early on had their chastity belts on extra rusty.

Be well man. Try to enjoy your time off. Covid symptoms vary widely and I hope yours are minor long term. Your reloading setup is legit.

I must be blind because I still do not see the accusation.
I must be blind because I still do not see the accusation.
The first four posts on this thread solely critiqued him for reloading whilst being distracted, yourself included. It's cool though cuz you said, "no offense" while doing it. You're off the hook. Lol

The first four posts on this thread solely critiqued him for reloading whilst being distracted, yourself included. It's cool though cuz you said, "no offense" while doing it. You're off the hook. Lol
I NEVER said such a thing. I must be insensitive; all I see are members saying they do not do what the OP is doing and I see nothing wrong with that.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.