Shotgunning Coyotes

Once we get snow and those good 20 below temps we call at night quite a bit. We have killed a pile of yodlers at 60-70 yards with lead BB. Some we have had to go out the next morning and track them down, but they seldom made it 50 yards after being hit. we use 12 gauge Winchester Super X and 10 gauge Rem Express long range. Nothing brings tears to your eyes better than a stout load of 10ga. lead shoving the old BPS into your face at 20 below after a 30 minute set. Knocks the ice right off your eyelashes!

I do not know how to move a photo off my phone on to here....................I have lots of photos, on my phone.....Heavy shot Dead coyote T shot or Remington HD T shot, will easily kill coyotes at 60-70 yards, my farthest was 94 yards, took all four shots, but he died. 35-50 is duck soup......I would guess that TSS in # 2 or BB would be something out to 100 yards, spendy, but you cant put a price on a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know how to move a photo off my phone on to here....................I have lots of photos, on my phone.....Heavy shot Dead coyote T shot or Remington HD T shot, will easily kill coyotes at 60-70 yards, my farthest was 94 yards, took all four shots, but he died. 35-50 is duck soup......I would guess that TSS in # 2 or BB would be something out to 100 yards, spendy, but you cant put a price on a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, TSS isn't cheap but love the results

Once we get snow and those good 20 below temps we call at night quite a bit. We have killed a pile of yodlers at 60-70 yards with lead BB. Some we have had to go out the next morning and track them down, but they seldom made it 50 yards after being hit. we use 12 gauge Winchester Super X and 10 gauge Rem Express long range. Nothing brings tears to your eyes better than a stout load of 10ga. lead shoving the old BPS into your face at 20 below after a 30 minute set. Knocks the ice right off your eyelashes!

Oh yes, got to love a BPS! They are quite difficult to get over here but great guns. Trying to persuade the importers that quite a lot of us would like a 3.5" 12b but they can't seem to understand it.

Scrummy

I have no experience with either one, so I am doing the research now as the Fast Fire 4 is not available yet.