• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

shotgun primers

shamu2240

Does anyone have any shotgun primers they want to sell? I'd like to get any of the following Federal 209A, Fiocchi 616, Cheddite 209, Winchester 209.

I have thousands but I live in southeast Michigan. Can't ship primers without a Hazmat Certification of some kind....

Good luck in your search. I see on Gun Broker a thousand 209 primers are selling for $150.

I have thousands but I live in southeast Michigan. Can't ship primers without a Hazmat Certification of some kind....

Good luck in your search. I see on Gun Broker a thousand 209 primers are selling for $150.
Thanks for the heads up.

Strange Walmart in Missoula has at least 12 packs of 100 each . Just saw them Wed. They have been sitting there for at leat two weeks that I am aware of. Ironic.

Sorry to just get back with you. I checked on shipping options and decided that I don't want to even entertain shipping them. I know that is not what you want to hear. I'm in Colorado Springs if you are ever close by
Bill

Sorry to just get back with you. I checked on shipping options and decided that I don't want to even entertain shipping them. I know that is not what you want to hear. I'm in Colorado Springs if you are ever close by
Bill
Absolutely understandable. After what I've been reading about shipping primers I wouldn't want to either. Thanks for the offer I appreciate it.

Recent Posts