Short picatinny rail with 1" hole spacing?

jmden

Am looking for a short picatinny rail with 1" hole spacing to mount on the forestock of a GreyBull Precision stock. This stock has this somewhat odd 1" spacing between the two holes. I need the pic rail there to mount an Atlas bipod.

Am looking for a short picatinny rail with 1" hole spacing to mount on the forestock of a GreyBull Precision stock. This stock has this somewhat odd 1" spacing between the two holes. I need the pic rail there to mount an Atlas bipod.

just by chance you might want to try Champions Choice. They make and sell a lot of stuff like that
gary

Anybody have any suggestions here for a short (3" or less) pic rail that has 1" hole spacing will bolt up to the bottom of a rifle forestock?

Most of the ones out there do not have the 1.0 ctc hole spacing. I can make you one if you like. PM me your contact info if you're interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.