SHORT Lead time for Benchmark Barrels

Thanks to all the guys chiming in! After long thought here is my sales pitch: Jamie Grey took gold and set a new world record at the Olympics this year with our 22RF barrel. Guess we must be doing something right :D
Chris
Benchmark

That sounds great to me! gun)

You guys should put that in your website.

I don't know. 3-4 weeks for a good barrel made to your specs and stress relieved sounds like a fairly good sales pitch to me. Last April, I called Benchmark to order a barrel but no return call. I also emailed them without a reply but I think I was on a website they no longer monitor (that's weird). Anyway, I ordered one from Pac-Nor and was quoted 12 weeks and got it at just over 24 weeks. That's notable. Benchmark has a good reputation for quality and customer service so I think I just fell between the cracks. I don't see many quality barrel makers doing to much to keep lead times down or reaching out to keep their potential customers appraised of this information. I'd try them again.

I do appologize for anyone I haven't got back to and wont make excuses. But if you decide to try us again you will get your barrel.
here is updated contact info: [email protected] or [email protected]
Shop ph: 3606522594 I try to get to all calls within 1 day.
My personal email: [email protected]
My cell is available by pm request and we are on Facebook.
Im other sites as deadlift also.
Chris

There is no reason for me to speculate about what he is going to tell me. All I need to do is wait for him to answer my question.

I'm not in a hurry to buy but if I were I could buy many other brands tomorrow.

I've used many different barrel manufacturers, most of the results were excellent. I use Benchmark now exclusively not only for the consistent excellence in quality, from what I've seen they are more innovative, I can give many examples of this... When the high BC .277" matrix bullets came out Benchmark was ordering a fast twist button right away. I recently tested an experimental two-groove barrel on a 308 win (fantastic results with that too). Since I've started using them they have made several changes in the way they cut chambers. Then Nathan Dagley (308 Nate) came out with the "True Bore Alignment System (a remarkable tool for cutting more consistently true chambers), Benchmark was his first customer. Even with over 60 world records (and one Olympic record) they haven't decided to "leave well enough alone".

Beyond that they have been a consistent sponsor in the tactical, sniper, and field shooting matches here in the northwest. They have been a great influence on the shooting sports especially here in Washington State. Over the years I've become friends with some of the guys at Benchmark and as such my personal opinion may not mean as much to you. But the results speak for themselves.

I hope you have great luck with whatever barrel maker you choose.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.