Short barrel 6.5 SST build

i really like the short barrel builds. i hunted last year a few times with my 16", 1-10, .308 as i could run my suppressor and the gun wasn't 5 feet long.

Likewise, however I've tested rl26 in top speed node from 30 to 95° and only observed 10-12fps spread, no obvious psi signs on brass or when working the bolt.
Good deal. I've had other people lose their minds over RL26 and making bold statements its massively temp sensitive and dangerous. I hunt predators all winter and shoot in the summer and never had an issue. Been running RL26 for 4-5 years and around 5000 rounds. Never a single true problem. I have had a some ejector marks but nothing that is remotely close to a dangerous problem. I messed with 560 as an alternative and was surprised it mirrored the RL26 loads. I run 58 grains of RL 26 and 57.8 grain of 560 behind a 135 in adg brass. Both single digit sd, both right at 3100. I just bought a 8lber of 560 for back up. I think I have 16 lbs now. I have around 40 lbs rl26 so I am good for now but this sh!t we live in makes me buy when price is reasonable and it's convenient.

I just got a Christensen arms carbon wrap in 308 its got a 20-inch barrel it weighs 6.35 pounds it's a factory offering beautiful gun I'm with the other I think your rifle looks great the way it is. cost 2000 out the door delivered

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.