SHORT ACTIONS ARE STUPID!!

Totally agree! The 308 was always trying to be an 06! It was created to try and mimic up to a about the 165 grain range, but try to use the heavies and forget it. I mean the whole 308 family goes the same way!
Can't wait for the incoming

Once this Insanity passes, and once the two piece Case technology gets available, the Short Actions will once again take precedence. Short Action Ultra Mag two piece Cases will forever nix cases like 300 PRC etc. .277 FURY is so far advanced imagine it in Creedmoor or 7mm-RPC clothing. Until then.

Ok, then explain why the .277 Fury was made in conventional single pc brass cases

I mean if two pc is so awesome, why bother with machined brass cases ?

didn't exactly work as claimed right ?

I now want to start a thread"Long actions suck...everyone needs a short action" that might make for some fun lol.

Ok, then explain why the .277 Fury was made in conventional single pc brass cases

I mean if two pc is so awesome, why bother with machined brass cases ?

didn't exactly work as claimed right ?
Where is this data? Without the lightweight and added capacity of the two piece design the FURY doesn't fill the Bill. Granted It's a great highly efficient case design, but that alone won't qualify it for it's intended purpose.

Where is this data? Without the lightweight and added capacity of the two piece design the FURY doesn't fill the Bill. Granted It's a great highly efficient case design, but that alone won't qualify it for it's intended purpose.
Sako made the Vixen for the 222 Rem lenght cartridges the Forester for 308 lenght and the Finnbear for 30_06 and Mag lenght that dosnt sound stupid to me gives you more options of prefferance

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.