Shopping for a new chronograph, looking for input or feedback.

The Oehler 35P (I've had one more than thirty years) is as useful as the LabRadar, it just takes longer to set up. My LabRadar has been used frequently in the several years I've had it. I've never updated anything and bought only a folding base for it. If I don't pick up a shot, it's usually because I need to slightly move the unit. Once I do that, it generally works fine.
I too have been using an Oehler 35P for over 30 years, so I know that you are about as old as I am. My sympathies.

Having spent 10 of the last 30 years living in Wyoming, I got tired of the Skyscreens blowing over. Where I shoot in Utah is also usually breezy.

So last year I bought a LabRadar. After doing my homework, I also bought an "Uncommon LabRadar Sight Mount • Ginger's View" off Amazon, and mounted an old red dot reflex sight I had. Takes the guesswork out of aligning the unit. The built-in mic seems to work well for me.

Caveat: Were I still living in Wyoming I suspect the wind would blow the LabRadar over too!

Have a Pact and a Pro Chrono. Pact sits on the shelf and use the Pro Chrono all the time. Never had an issue when trueing velocity at actual range.

I had signed up for email notification when it came in stock. I did that from the site I linked above.

It was around $1050 shipped. The recent change in dollar/euro exchange rate seriously raised the price in US dollars by over $200.

I have both. I don't use my Magneto any more - LabRadar all the way. I use it to record every LR shot I take. I don't have the time to dick dance with a "workaround."

I had signed up for email notification when it came in stock. I did that from the site I linked above.

It was around $1050 shipped. The recent change in dollar/euro exchange rate seriously raised the price in US dollars by over $200.
I signed up for an email. Please let us know how she does and what your thoughts are.

I have a labradar, really like. Have not experienced any projectile acquisition isses. The user I/F doesn't bother me because I am almost always entering the stats into Excel. I don't see it as an issue becuase I need soemthing to do while I allow the barrel to cool between shots..

I had a Pro Chrono for years. I got tired of it falling and sunlight messing with it, so I bought a LabRadar and love it. I bought a cheap aiming device from eBay and never have missed shots. I don't use the bluetooth interface, only the sD card. The only minor complaint is not being able to add shots to a previous group.