Shooting Schools in CA

KSB209

I have been search the www. for a while now look at long range/tactical shooting schools and looking for some first hand advise. Since I really don't have anyone to instruct me or watch me and tell me what I am doing wrong and how to correct it I figure maybe a school or class could help.

Can anyone recommend a shooting school in or within a state away from CA? I would like to find someplace that can help me better understand the fundamental of LR shooting and using these high power/tactical scopes.

The NCPPRC (Northern California Practical Precision Rifle Club) also does long range shooting clinics every summer at the Sacramento Valley range. They aren't hunting oriented, but it's a good way to talk with some expert long range shooters and get some practice with coaching help.

You are also in driving range for Darrell Holland's shooting school in Oregon. He does hunt, and his classes have more of a hunting orientation than a lot of other classes (which tend more towards tactical/sniper orientation).

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.