Shooting p-dogs with the wife

Timberbeast7

Took my wife out on her first p-dog killing trip in Wyoming. She has been wanting to go for some time but has always been busy with school and clinical internships, but the p-dogs were unlucky this time as she finally got some time to go. This is the first one she killed over 300 yds (315 yds).

Stuff077.jpg

Stuff079.jpg

I'm pretty sure she is hooked!:D She is shooting her tikka 22-250 w/nikon 6-18. We tried calling some coyotes too...had some howling but was pretty hot for any decent action.

Stuff080.jpg

Congratulations on your hunt with your wife. I know mine wouldn't like doing that. I think she would have a hard time pulling the trigger.

Tank

Gun trips are always fun. they are much more fun when the wife takes an interest. I just got my wife a .22lr. Over time I will mold her into a one shot killing machine. All varmints with a few hours drive from our house, be afraid, very afraid!!!

You and I are lucky men. Not only are our wives attractive, but shooters too.

I cant wait to get my wife in the field.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts