Shooting Fundamentals

fishingstockwell

Hey everyone. I'm curious if anyone can recommend a good book or video on shooting fundamentals.

After spending lots of time and money investing in good equipment and refining my reloading process, I've realized that the one part I haven't invested in is me. I notice that some days i shoot great and other days it falls apart. Sometimes I identify a problem in the middle of shooting, like gripping the rifle to heavily. I'm just not as consistent as I think I could be. When I'm shooting well, I shoot groups anywhere from .0-.5" for 3 and 5 shot groups. When I'm not shooting well, it's more like 1 moa.

More than likely I'm the weakest link in my shooting system, and thought I'd try working on me instead of playing around more with moving seating depth .005" or changing neck tension by .001". More practices always helps, but it seems like the practice would be more beneficial after identifying weak spot in my shooting form. Any suggestion on a good book or video would be appreciated. I don't have the money for a professional long range shooting school at the moment, due to the covid impact to business, but I do believe it would be a great investment.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.