Shooting bags

BT_1224

Hey all I was wondering what shooting bags, bipods, rests, etc. y'all use when bench shooting. I usually like a bag in front and one in the back. However I'm having trouble finding some that work for me. Usually when I put a bag in the back it picks the stock up too high and I can't get on target. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hey all I was wondering what shooting bags, bipods, rests, etc. y'all use when bench shooting. I usually like a bag in front and one in the back. However I'm having trouble finding some that work for me. Usually when I put a bag in the back it picks the stock up too high and I can't get on target. Any help would be appreciated

thanks
"Hunters Wedge" from long range only. They make a heavy one and lite one for hunting.

I have all kinds of bechrest shi...stuff, but with hunting/plinking guns I use a bipod up front and a full size Armageddon rear bag. Very quick from target to target!!!

I use a lot of different rests depending on the rifle I'm shooting....front adjustable rest or bipod both with Protektor rear bag but my favorite is a BullsBag with Protektor rear bag!

Attachments

• AD7243AE-4D84-421E-8DD9-AA30CA8BAB57.jpeg
    AD7243AE-4D84-421E-8DD9-AA30CA8BAB57.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 92
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.