shooting ability

I can attest to the idea that the Magnetospeed does not effect accuracy. In my case it did effect POI. I shot 10 shots at a 5x7 gong 450 yards away and hit, or nearly hit it 9 times. With the Magnetospeed on the rifle, I had to hold lower, but hit, or nearly hit the gong 13 out of 15 times, again at 450 yards. If the Magnetospeed was going to effect accuracy in the slightest, it would have shown up at 450 yards.

I was not subscribed to your deleted thread, but hope you are somehow vindicated with your post. I am a reasonable shot, and definitely do not have a stock rifle that shoots like that. I do have a Pierce custom with a Benchmark barrel that could probably put that to shame - it shoots like a flippin' laser beam.

Anyway, sounds like a good day of shooting! Glad you had fun!
Not in any way referring to any other thread but I am glad your "BENCHMARK" barrel shots like a laser beam!!!:)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts