Shooting 2060 Yards! 1.17 Miles 338 Lapua

Grizzdude

Hey Guys! A couple days ago I went out and did some of my best shooting ever, at 2060 yards! I was shooting my savage 110 BA chambered in 338 Lapua with 300gr Berger OTM's at a steel torso target. Out of a total of 18 rounds fired I landed 4 solid hits. I probably would have done better but I had no idea I was hitting the target so a few times I dialed off after hitting. Time to get a better spotting scope now! Made a short video of the shoot, hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys! A couple days ago I went out and did some of my best shooting ever, at 2060 yards! I was shooting my savage 110 BA chambered in 338 Lapua with 300gr Berger OTM's at a steel torso target. Out of a total of 18 rounds fired I landed 4 solid hits. I probably would have done better but I had no idea I was hitting the target so a few times I dialed off after hitting. Time to get a better spotting scope now! Made a short video of the shoot, hope you enjoy!

Shooting 2060 Yards! 338 Lapua
Liked video as they say keep practiceinggun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts