Shooters World powder???????

Alibiiv

Like everyone on this forum, I was searching the web for powder and ran across a sight that had "Shooters World" 4350 powder. I am rather desperate for powder, and...........almost bought some but didn't recognize that brand name. Anyone on here familiar with Company and anyone on here ever used it???? When I went looking again I couldn't find the product, almost wished that I bought a pound now. Thanks for any help.

Like everyone on this forum, I was searching the web for powder and ran across a sight that had "Shooters World" 4350 powder. I am rather desperate for powder, and...........almost bought some but didn't recognize that brand name. Anyone on here familiar with Company and anyone on here ever used it???? When I went looking again I couldn't find the product, almost wished that I bought a pound now. Thanks for any help.
Should have tried it . I tried a pound of the 4350 and it worked great.
Only problem is it is just as hard to find as everything else.

Should have tried it . I tried a pound of the 4350 and it worked great.
Only problem is it is just as hard to find as everything else.
I agree I'm kicking myself right now for not buying it. But.....it is unfamiliar to me and was a bit leery about buying something that I am not familiar with that has some serious consequences if not used properly.

My lgs has a big selection of shooters world powder now. Anyone know how temp swings effect it?