Shooters Pro Shop Nosler Overrun Bullets in Stock

I have not been able to tell the difference between blend and new, I shoot the 6.5 130gr RDF in a Super LR and both bullets are repeatable out to 1545

I'm not sure we should keep alerting people to all our normal ammo buying spots. There are more than we regular members that can see these posts. Maybe we can stick to looking at wanted or looking to buy adds on here and private messaging individuals looking for these components instead of alerting all? I hate even bringing this up but there are to many Dinks out there buying just to sell At a very inflated price. There are a lot of great people on this and other forums that actually need some of these components that can not find or don't have a lot of time to look. I'm just saying maybe we have to consider going about this a different way so the individuals that support this forum have a better chance at knowing about components and availability.

The problem with that thinking is like myself a lot of the members of this forum are members of others as well, when someone asks a question it is up to everyone that has the knowledge to help out. I have no problem giving advise if I have the knowledge and or the experience to do so. When I buy a barrel I also buy enough components to shoot that barrel out. When you buy primers there is no reason to not buy 5000, the last time I purchased primers they cost 165.00 these where BR4's. If you do that you will have a surplus for the next one buy and so forth. The same with bullets catch them on sale and buy a 1000 or 2000 and then when they go on sale again buy more. This is NOT a cheap hobby and if you can buy when there is a sale going on you can stock up. I have not changed the way that I shoot not just my long range rifles but my AR's or pistols. If the 8 years that Obama was in office didn't make everyone take a hard look at what you need to stock up on then maybe when components start showing back up in a year or so I would start buying in bulk. I am not preaching just trying to get a point across that we have a bunch of new shooters that need help and I will gladly do that if I can.

You must not have understood what I meant. I agree with what you are saying and do the same. To help out those new shooters you can see a lot of them posting looking to buy or in search of. Those are the individuals we should than direct through private message where we have been seeing components for sale. A lot of the good people on these forums work for a living and don't have the time like the Dinks that buy just to sell these components for inflated prices to look at the net all day. When you put a new forum out on the open forum giving guidance on ammo components and where to find them you are giving those dinks more of a heads up than the members that take part in this site. At normal times it wouldn't be a big deal but to help out our LRH community maybe we should do more private messaging in things like that. Maybe I'm all wet, but that's just a suggestion and my 2 cents. I guarantee you no one is more pro new shooter than myself and I greatly enjoy helping seasoned and new shooters alike.

I got .338 225 grain Accubonds and they shoot the same 6 inch group at 100 yards out of all my rifles .There are other people that have luck with them but I am not one of them .The whole batch of 300 shot like that in all my rifles .

The nosler 2nds at least were safe to shoot .I had Remington 2nds in .264 140 grain corelocks that almost blew up my 264 win mag not made right .I just had some Montana pistol bullets sick in my .40 carbine .It did it twice I got the first one out not easy changed the load and the second one stuck .I would measure each bullet to make sure they are the right diameter .I have had awesome luck with real nosler partitions in all my guns but these turned me against Accubonds .

You must not have understood what I meant. I agree with what you are saying and do the same. To help out those new shooters you can see a lot of them posting looking to buy or in search of. Those are the individuals we should than direct through private message where we have been seeing components for sale. A lot of the good people on these forums work for a living and don't have the time like the Dinks that buy just to sell these components for inflated prices to look at the net all day. When you put a new forum out on the open forum giving guidance on ammo components and where to find them you are giving those dinks more of a heads up than the members that take part in this site. At normal times it wouldn't be a big deal but to help out our LRH community maybe we should do more private messaging in things like that. Maybe I'm all wet, but that's just a suggestion and my 2 cents. I guarantee you no one is more pro new shooter than myself and I greatly enjoy helping seasoned and new shooters alike.
Yeah I took it wrong, I didn't nor do I want you to think that I was ****ed. The ones that are hording the bullets and so on will get stuck with stuff that they have no use for and when they get strung out like they did last time you can get what you need for pennies on the dollar. I personally tell them to **** up a rope and will buy from the local shop like I have always done. When you do that and are in need of something they tend to remember and will give you a call 😜

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.