Shooters in Oregon

Well double crap! Dustin yes sir, could use all the help in the world. Definately see you there. You say your coming up a couple days early? If so, I'll put you on some dogs for practice!gun)Maybe put some dead cow on the grill and wash it down with a brew or two. If you and your buddy are up for it, and I think you are.

Yeah absolutly I'll run it by my buddy. See if he's up for the drive over there. I think you would get along pretty well with my buddy he's big on fishing. I like I just don't have the paciants for it anymore lol

Ditto that one mine was the same it imacted behind the target. I couldn't believe it I was ****ed. But that's life. Better luck this year I hope.

Man, you guys are KILLING ME!!!! Up here in Alaska, no gun, on the boat.......UGH!!!! I fly home on Sunday though, yep monday morn I'll be banging away!!!! I'm fricken twitchin' though......gun)gun)gun)

Y a I spoke with her and got some literature mailed to me on the shoot. No I did not ask how much... I thought someone said 20$ ???? Iduno.... No news from tmfisher ? asked him if he wannted to come out to my place and shoot this week end... I have a 650 and 950 yard gong... Or you can shoot off of bipod at any distance out to 2000 yards...

I was just curious my buddy and I had a difference in memory he seemed to think there was an entry fee on top of the 20 per shot but I didn't recall. That sounds like a great range you got. I'm having a couple gongs made up for when we head over. Have you made any mile hits?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.