Shooter Support

brant89

I recently purchased the Shooter app for my iPhone and have had some issues getting the settings where I want them. I want to reorder my gun library, set spin drift to always on, change my wind direction to clock face rather than degrees, and default to the solution screen when I press "Calculate". I have seen online that these things can be done but i can't seem to find any of those functions. I bought this app after losing all my data from Strelok Pro after an update and due to some extra features in Shooter, but I'm considering using Strelok Pro again because there doesn't seem to be any developer support for Shooter which is pretty disappointing. Igor Borisov will answer your email for the Strelok Pro app withing 48hrs and received great support from him multiple times.

Thanks to another member here I was able to change the desired settings. Still not sure of how to sort the firearms list. It would be nice to be able to do it online. I still wish there was better support from the developers.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.