"Shooter" for the androids.

BobbyL

I ran across this program a few weeks ago when i set out to get a BC program for my new HTC ERIS droid OS. This program is really close to all my data and my QL program for my PC. I would highly suggest getting it and trying it out. There is going to be a version out soon that will have alot of bullet bc's and data already available in it and will cost $. But for what its worth it will be one of the best programs out their and available android software. Just thought i would give everyone a heads up because i havent seen any discussion on here about it yet. Thanks

bobby

Last edited:
I also have this program, and i really works well for my 264 and 300rum....

Thanks Bobby!

The non-free version will include:

- support for spin drift and coriolis effect

- new solution screen that allows you to quickly tap-in adjustments for distance/wind/wind angle and your solutions are auto-recomputed upon adjustment

- solver is more accurate

- better atmosphere model and the ability to choose what standard (ICAO/ASM) your bullet's BC data was measured against

- atmospheric conditions using GPS are to be exclusive to the paid version and has been enhanced

- bullet library that will be continually added to with updates

- your rifle/ammo profiles are split in two so that you can add several pieces of ammunition per rifle profile

- cleaner look thats better in sunlight

- solutions can be shown in "clicks"

- "correction factor" has been added to adjust for flaws in your scope's adjustments

Any new major additions in the future will be in the paid version. The free version will still be available and has been updated as well. Both new versions should be out within the next 1-2weeks.

Hi Sean: I have your program. I read in Snipers Hide that it will account for incline. How do you do that? Nice job by the way. I was going to put my exbal on my phone today but it sounds like your program will do everything that it will. If the snow ever melts here I will get to try it.
Thanks,
Brad

Up/down hill shooting can be accounted for as-is using the Target Angle input. 90deg=straight up, -90=straight down.

Hi Sean: I have your program. I read in Snipers Hide that it will account for incline. How do you do that? Nice job by the way. I was going to put my exbal on my phone today but it sounds like your program will do everything that it will. If the snow ever melts here I will get to try it.
Thanks,
Brad

BH Hunter. After entering the profile you plan on using then you get to the screen that asks for distance and angle. Hit the get button and hold the phone on the incline that target is on. It will calculate it for you. What platform is this program installed on?

Bobby L:
Thanks, I got it now. lightbulb I have it on a Droid and I just did it. That is so cool!!!
I have a cosign indicator on a couple of guns but it looks like this could replace those if you have it.
Thanks for the tip.
Brad

does anyone know if they have a program like this that works with the blackberry curve? i still did not see where this is available from?
thanks

does anyone know if they have a program like this that works with the blackberry curve? i still did not see where this is available from?
thanks

Shooter is not available for Blackberry, but there may be a ballistics app in the Blackberry app store -- have you checked there?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts