Shoot 6.5x55 from a 6.5 creedmoor rifle...

Would there be any issue shooting 6.5x55 ammo though a 6.5 creedmoor rifle?
Yes! There is always an issue most of the time when the wrong cartridge is fired in the wrong firearm. Exceptions are .22 shorts and longs in a .22LR, 38 Special in a .357 magnum, .44 Special in a .44 Magnum, and a few others that are all straight wall cartridges that all have the same diameter case and headspace.

Well, you can shoot a 244 remington into a 6mm remington. A 375 h&h into a 375 weatherby , a 44 spécial into a 44 magnum...etc .we all started not knowing anything about the subject. I suggest for the op to read the book cartridges of the world to learn more .
Are you saying it is OK for the OP to shoot it if he manages to close the bolt?

People do silly things, some of which can be dangerous. I recently read where a
shooter shot several 6.5 Creed rounds through his .308 Win. The only problem he noted was that none of the bullets hit the target.

I spoke to a guy at a public range who intentionally bought 7mm Rem mag ammo for his 7mm WBY rifle. He said, " The Wby ammo is just too expensive".

Assuming this is an honest question, look at the photo Feenix posted. It shows the difference in the two cartridges you asked about. The 6.5x55 should not fit in the 6.5 Creedmoor. Their bullets are the same diameter, but the case lengths are very different. Please continue to ask questions, and they will continue to be answered. Welcome aboard. Lots to learn from the people on this forum.

I am noting a different thing that doesn't apply to the cases. I see a black tip bullet on the 6.5cr. My time in the army, that bullet with the black tip is armor piercing. I am wonder if they are, where did you get them.
Great examples of the two different cartridges. It's a little hard to believe that someone would think that the two cartridges could can be chamber in the other rifle. The best thing is he did asked.

Yes! There is always an issue most of the time when the wrong cartridge is fired in the wrong firearm. Exceptions are .22 shorts and longs in a .22LR, 38 Special in a .357 magnum, .44 Special in a .44 Magnum, and a few others that are all straight wall cartridges that all have the same diameter case and headspace.
You are part right. In most 22's rifles, Short, Longs, and long Rifle can be used. There is some that don't, but normally stamp on the side of the barrel of the firearm. Now pistol or revolvers that a different story. Now I have a Ruger single 6 in Long Rifle cylinder and 22 mag cylinder. I haven't use it awhile, but I believe that you use only the respectfully cartridge for that cylinder. Now in a 357 mag revolver you can use 38 specials cartridge. Auto loaders that maybe a different story, and I don't know.

Mike you do know that the 22 mag is .224 and the lr is is .221. So realy you should not shoot 22 mag ammo in a 22 lr barrel. Maybe becacause the are lead or plated lead bullets it doesn't matter I'm not sure.

Feenix, you must have very twisted mind if you think that I was implying that. Re read my post and you will see that I'm not talking about any 6.5 and that my post was following the ideas of the precedent posts mentioning that the OP was probably a beginner that did not know the subject and that he needed help. In this case reading cartridges of the world.

Regarding the black tip bullet on the picture, it is more likely a Winchester Deer season cartridge in 6.5 creedmoor.

Feenix, you must have very twisted mind if you think that I was implying that. Re read my post and you will see that I'm not talking about any 6.5 and that my post was following the ideas of the precedent posts mentioning that the OP was probably a beginner that did not know the subject and that he needed help. In this case reading cartridges of the world.

Regarding the black tip bullet on the picture, it is more likely a Winchester Deer season cartridge in 6.5 creedmoor.
No, I do not, but I am a sucker for safety. "If" that was your assumption, then there is no need to complicate it unnecessarily by introducing anything else but the OP's safety.

Well, you can shoot a 244 remington into a 6mm remington. A 375 h&h into a 375 weatherby , a 44 spécial into a 44 magnum...etc .we all started not knowing anything about the subject.
... and as @HARPERC quoted ...

I think it had to be answered seriously.
... and that is exactly what I did and others. We all know reloading does not happen overnight, but we know the possible consequences of the OP's question now.

You are correct; the 6.5 CM is a Deer Season XP factory ammo.

Cheers!

Would there be any issue shooting 6.5x55 ammo though a 6.5 creedmoor rifle?
Generally thread drift doesn't bother me much. In this case it's such a simple question, and getting lost in the bushes of what can be interchanged is unnecessary in my opinion.

I would think this would be one case where we could come together with an emphatic NO DON'T DO IT.