Shirley Basin Billys

lhedrick1

Dad and I hunted Wyoming unit 47 for goats. After the 2nd day we had seen so many the bucks all started to look the same. Deer were pretty scarce so we got er done on the 3rd day by 1200 and dedicated the next week to scouting for the upcoming deer season. No monsters but dang they are good eats! Had the place to ourselves too!
20201008_093934.jpg
16619.jpeg
20201008_112614.jpg

Congrats on the bucks, a great time in anybody's book.
Noticed the same pattern where i hunted just north of you in 32 and harvested a similar buck.
I did see the "wind farm" in the distance sitting idle during the breezy days i was there. Were they spinning when you were there or is that place still under construction? Imho these are mostly a total fraud on the taxpayer & consumer. Maybe someday the technology will become cost efficient but they are certainly fooling a lot of people now.

There was one day when we had a strong south wind that started spinning a few but for the most part they were all idle. They were still building quite a few while we were there though.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.