• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Shipping to California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Brother! MT has always been in my assignment dream sheet. As luck would have it, I got it as my last duty assignment in 2003. I retired from USAF in 2007 but still work for the Dept of the AF. It has been my best assignment and the best place I have ever lived, not to mention the good folks of Montana. The Big Sky Country is God's Country.

Ed
As long as they can come here and leave their 💩 ways behind 😉

I understand not shipping to California because I really don't want to, or need to take the time to understand their messed up laws......there are 49 other states with lots of people willing to buy that I don't have to wonder if I'm going to get wrapped up in some legal garbage. I guess I don't sell enough to make it worthwhile.......Sorry, but NMP! I can't help but wonder if expecting someone to do something for you, or something they don't want to is California values slipping in.

I grew up in Southern Oregon. The slogan when I was a kid was "Don't Californianate Oregon".

Guess what happened......
You are not the only one! Look at Texas, Colorado and heck they are even coming here with the same garbage as I left. Thank God for the cold!

Unfortunately I do live in California and have to abide by their rules while I am here. I do not expect every other state or everyone on this site to deal with what we have, it is our problem and not yours... If I lived in another state, I wouldn't want to deal with it either. Let's just make the best of it.

Left in 2004, grew up there, scary how something can go to pot so fast!
I was born in Coronado Naval Base but grew up elsewhere. I went back in 1980 and joined USAF in 1986, and my first duty station was George AFB. My next assignment was overseas in 1989 and never went back. Fairfield, CA, is my home of records.

I was born in Coronado Naval Base but grew up elsewhere. I went back in 1980 and joined USAF in 1986, and my first duty station was George AFB. My next assignment was overseas in 1989 and never went back. Fairfield, CA, is my home of records.
Awesome, I used to go to the treatment plant in Point Loma several times a week, such a serene place. My Uncle was career USAF he was out there and last in Alaska. Fairfield is still not too bad, used to go to the beer plant there. Thank you for your service!!!

I tried to get an ffl to ship a pistol from CO to CA-,--- no dice, I called 13 local ffl dealers and not one would touch it.

I just sold a rifle. First guy lived in CA, tried 6 FFLs near me. All said same thing. Not worth the hassle to jump thru all the hoops they require. He was bummed but was cool and said to sell it to the next guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts