Shipping primed brass

bowkill02

Hey guys,
I've done a quick search about shipping primed brass and didn't get much recent feedback. I have 50pc of new nosler 300 win mag brass that I primed with 215m's that I'm thinking about selling. I still have the factory box they can in. Could any of you guys clear up for me the rules of shipping primes or at least point me to a good source of Ino where u can read up on it and better understand. Thanks

It can be shipped UPS or FEDEX with proper labeling. Look on UPS Website. You can print the labels yourself. It requires the ORM-D label for ammo. Or if you don't want to fuss, deprime and you can send any way you want.

I also forgot to add..... I think it has to stay on the ground. (Ground Shipment)

Considered an explosive, must ship as HAZ-MAT for an additional $25 on top of shipping costs. Ground only.
Take 5 minutes and deprime them, then ship for $6 USPS Flat Rate box and they should get there 3 days faster too.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts