Sherman Wildcats unleashes MLRR MAGNUM

elkaholic

As most of you know, just about everything has been wildcatted frontwards and backwards! I came up with this one which SHOULD fill in a gap that has been untouched......Rich

DSCF1236.jpg

If you build it we will shoot it :D:D:D

I need a good gunsmith to put this one together. Bigngreen has been building me some pretty darn nice rifles but I think this one has him stumped! I am looking for some good names for the cartridge. It's a 303 British case which was found in the desert and loaded with a 270 grain SXR with a serious case of core bond leakage:D

I need a good gunsmith to put this one together. Bigngreen has been building me some pretty darn nice rifles but I think this one has him stumped! I am looking for some good names for the cartridge. It's a 303 British case which was found in the desert and loaded with a 270 grain SXR with a serious case of core bond leakage:D

Dave Tooley. He has been wildcatting for 30 plus years and is technical expert for sniper builds for AI and certain military units chambering their barrels. He knows in and outs designing the reamers for new rounds.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.