Sherman wildcats moving

Yeah... The look of contempt at a California license plate is vanishing as fast as hayfields on the prairie.... I miss the days when loggers outnumbered cidiots (city idiots) in town. Cats outta the bag here. Enjoy the move

I lived there from 1975 to 2014! Where are you at JJ?

Patrick Leavitt, check him out when you get into town. He's got a shop right off government way.

I can second the amount of people here in CDA, its getting crazy hectic, hoping to sell off and move north, and wait for the plethora of people to start slowly moving that way. :)

Is the Sand Point area still away from everything, or has it gotten filled up too? I'm looking to move back to the PNW after a 2 year stint down south in toasty flatlands. Ready for fresh air, mountain breezes, and clear water. =) Hope you're all settled in, Rich.

I don't think there was ever a thread specifically for the 280? You may find it mentioned under various others, but don't know exactly where..........Rich

Ok.
If you will, Compare the 7ss vs. 7 Sherman. Both with 180 hybrid.
Velocity for each.
I know it is dependent on barrels being the same length and other factors but I am sure you know the comparative basics:)

Ok.
If you will, Compare the 7ss vs. 7 Sherman. Both with 180 hybrid.
Velocity for each.
I know it is dependent on barrels being the same length and other factors but I am sure you know the comparative basics:)

They are pretty much a wash velocity wise with the Sherman having a 4-5 gr. capacity edge. Both of mine shoot .2's around 3000' with a 26" barrel......Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.