Sherman wildcats moving

elkaholic

I thought I should post something because I will be a bit in limbo for a while. I am moving from Utah back to BEAUTIFUL Coeur d'Alene, Id. where I came from! I will keep checking on line to make sure I don't leave anyone hanging. I will be back there on July 29th, but do not have a home yet:D.....Rich

Safe travels.

I'm going to need that 6.5 SS reamer pretty soon, but not before you get moved. My smith should receive my action on Tuesday, according to UPS tracking. I'll probably take my barrel to him next weekend, which I've been meaning to do for months but haven't got around to it. From there I'll just have to see what his schedule is, when he can get to it.

Safe travels.

I'm going to need that 6.5 SS reamer pretty soon, but not before you get moved. My smith should receive my action on Tuesday, according to UPS tracking. I'll probably take my barrel to him next weekend, which I've been meaning to do for months but haven't got around to it. From there I'll just have to see what his schedule is, when he can get to it.

No problem there! I will stay on the forum and get it to you on time. Also, you can call me whenever you want......Rich

Let me know when you get settled. I'll buy you lunch.

Sooner if I can help your transition on this end.

I love lunch! We don't even have a home to move into yet, but we have friends that will put up with us for a while. He had better put up with me since I put up with him for 30 years in elk camp:D......Rich

hard to stay away from the beautiful area, I would like to touch bases with you once you get settled in to town. I would like to rent that reamer, my smith is here in cda as well.

Welcome back! Housing market is insane right now so good luck on that end. If building, I can help steer you away from a few guys with a slick pitch:D

Welcome back! Housing market is insane right now so good luck on that end. If building, I can help steer you away from a few guys with a slick pitch:D

Thank you! I found out it is insane as is the traffic! We MAY have found a place in Hayden. We will see?

Yeah... The look of contempt at a California license plate is vanishing as fast as hayfields on the prairie.... I miss the days when loggers outnumbered cidiots (city idiots) in town. Cats outta the bag here. Enjoy the move

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.