SHERMAN WILDCAT SUGGESTIONS

elkaholic

Most of you g,uys know what is already available in the Sherman line, so I was wondering what your thoughts were on a future option? Is there anything that might improve the options already available? There are no DUMB thoughts here but I would especially like to hear if there is a consensus on anything. Thanks guys for your opinions and support......rich

Being booked for the fore seeable future, these questions cause me considerable distress.:eek::confused:o_O

About my only unscratched itch, is a hot rod .224. I've wanted a .224 Clark for most of my life. I really liked your 6mm, but it really got me thinking about a fast twist .224.

how about something on 308w case?
.224-.264 using the SST style
trainer, young kid, ladies, first rifle.

Most of you g,uys know what is already available in the Sherman line, so I was wondering what your thoughts were on a future option? Is there anything that might improve the options already available? There are no DUMB thoughts here but I would especially like to hear if there is a consensus on anything. Thanks guys for your opinions and support......rich
Rich, I have a few wildcats already drawn up, if you would like me to PM them to you...?

Last edited:
Ya, there needs to be a niche to make it worthwhile, and that's not easy
PM me with more info, like what niche, what bolt face, what performance you're looking for. Bullet diameters. Bolt or semi? Anything specific. I might have something perfect, already drawn up.

What about a 6.5,270, 7mm and .338 like your 30 SI. Should tickle the nosler stuff with less powder no?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.