Sherman Wildcat Reloading Data is Here!!!

Thanks for the great report on the HH155s. Any more experience with the other Hammer pills? Building a 7SS w/ 21" tube this winter and would like to push the heaviest Hammer bullet I can. Found a few pounds of 4350, but it seems like the 7SS really prefers something a touch slower?
Have not had a chance to try other hammers yet. I have the 124's to try in my 6.5CM and contemplating a heavier 7mm but **** those 155's are easy to load for and stupid accurate. H4350 worked awesome with the 155 7SS but I use H1000 with the 180Eldm

I have put together data from the many shooters that emailed/PM'd me. Here is what I have so far but I am still asking for more data to be PM'd to me so I can continue to add to this.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this.
As always this data is for specific rifles and should be worked up to find what is safe in your rifle.

New sheet will be up this coming week and newly formatted also. Probably will be in a new thread also. There have been technical difficulties getting it updated on the admin's end. He hoped a new thread may fix his issues to replace and update the file.
it will also be on the shermanwildcatcartridges.com website

New thread is up with newest updates and format.