Sherman Wildcat Reloading Data is Here!!!

Shoot your data to him in a PM and he will get it up when he gets a chance. He tried to keep it to that on this one so people didn't have to shuffle through mountains of pages to get to it. I think in an effort to try to keep it to that he hasn't updated with data posted here rather than PM's.

Shoot your data to him in a PM and he will get it up when he gets a chance. He tried to keep it to that on this one so people didn't have to shuffle through mountains of pages to get to it. I think in an effort to try to keep it to that he hasn't updated with data posted here rather than PM's.
Ive seen little change in the posted data. Is it somewhere else now?

Not sure this is the right place to ask but looking for a starting load for 6.5 Sherman max vithatori n165 Berger 156

What powders are best suited for the 6.5 Sherman Max? With my use, temp stable is important. Give a ladder range to start with if you can. Thanks.

I have emailed Len a new copy of the pdf to update the one in the first post of this thread since editing posts that old is not an option anymore.

As Rich and I have asked time after time PLEASE send me a PM with your data. The reason is self explanatory as I added another post in this thread with the last update that had 6.5 max data from @GLTaylor, along with other data, and nobody can find it because it gets buried. 26 pages in now...

THANK YOU to all of those who have PM'd me data!

Also I'm going to start adding barrel length to loads so if you send me info please include that.

Edit: Len updated data sheet in first post.

Last edited:
I have emailed Len a new copy of the pdf to update the one in the first post of this thread since editing posts that old is not an option anymore.

As Rich and I have asked time after time PLEASE send me a PM with your data. The reason is self explanatory as I added another post in this thread with the last update that had 6.5 max data from @GLTaylor, along with other data, and nobody can find it because it gets buried. 26 pages in now...

THANK YOU to all of those who have PM'd me data!

Also I'm going to start adding barrel length to loads so if you send me info please include that.
Possibly email Len, and see if he can delete all the pages past the initial post, then lock the thread so people can't reply, but only open the PDF.

whats a good fire forming load for the 7Max with 168gr ABLR? need to jam the bullets for fire forming?

do you need to jam the bullets to fire form 25sst?

both have the early brass from Rich.

Hi all. Anyone have loads worked up for 7ss for 150gr Badlands bulldozer, 168gr berger vld hunting, or 168gr nosler long range accubond? Or suggestions on starting point for those projectiles? (Everything I am seeing in the load data in this thread starts with heavier bullets.) Thanks!